Welcome to my list of the Top 10 Beaches to Vacation in Florida. In this video, I go through the 10 best spots in Florida for a fun time on the beach. These beaches were rated based on beauty, water and ocean quality, sand quality, activities to do in the area, climate, and other factors.
SUBSCRIBE for more Travel and Explore Videos.
LIKE if you enjoyed.
COMMENT ideas you have for other videos.
1. Fort Myers – Fort Myers is on Florida’s west coast and averages 85 degree highs in the spring and 92 degree highs in the summer. It offers many activities in the water such as parasailing, kayaking, and fishing. On land, you can shop and walk the streets of Times Square or indulge in one of many Tiki bars. It is also home to seafood restaurants and energetic nightlife.
2. Key West – The most popular of the Florida Keys, Key West is the place to be. Averaging highs of 81 degrees in the spring and 89 degrees in the summer, you will be able to enjoy the beautiful beaches and scenery of the key. On land you can visit grand aquariums, interesting museums, or the elegant Dry Tortugas National Park. In the water, enjoy jet skiing or a catamaran ride through the beautiful gulf coasts. Snorkle in Coral reefs or kayak along the shores.
3. South Beach – 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor, South Beach is a fantastic vacation spot. South Beach, just outside of Miami, is located along the Atlantic Ocean. Miami is home to superb nightlife and lots of places to shop. The area features several tropical parks that are amazing to explore. Rent Bikes and Segways and travel down boardwalks or sit yourself in the white sands of the beach. A superior place for deep sea fishing adventures and home to many highly rated hotels, restaurants, and bars. This area is a perfect merge of city and beach life.
4. Clearwater – Clearwater beach lives up to it’s name, with extremely clear waters and clean beaches. On land, it’s very close to Universal Studios and Seaworld which are two amusing family attractions. The beaches and piers make for beautiful walks, and their are several affordable cruises in the area. Clearwater is home to fantastic wineries and many places to shop. There are several rentals available to maximize your experience.
5. St. Petersburg – This beach is home to several art museums such as the famous Dali Museum, and the area is home to vast creativity. The Sunken Gardens is another fantastic tourist attraction home to wildlife and tropical vegetation. St. Petersburg has several locations for classy nightlife and fun street walks. The beach itself has nice white sand and a calming Gulf of Mexico breeze.
6. Palm Beach – Palm Beach is another beach on this list located along the Atlantic. Palm Beach features great activities such as the Palm Beach Zoo and a Lion Country Safari. Nearby is a short drive to the exciting Rapids Water Park, along with several golf courses in the area. The area has a vast amount of high end restaurants available, along with standard water activities. With an average high of 81 degrees in the spring and 81 degrees in the summer, this beach is a great location to relax and enjoy the sun.
7. Naples – Naples, located along the Gulf of Mexico, is a very nature oriented area. There are several Reserves, Swamps, Parks, and Gardens available to visit. They have a great waterpark called Sun-N-Fun Lagoon, along with the Naples Pier aligned by vast boardwalk. There are several ecotours, fishing trips, and there is a Zoo. The beach itself has several stretches of beautiful ocean and trees on the coast.
8. Panama City- Panama City was put on this list due to the multiple activities and great affordability of the area. Although one of the more colder areas on the list, it still averages a high of 76 in the spring and 87 in the summer. Pier Park is one of the most popular places in the area, home to lots of fun activities and shopping. PCB has an extremely popular beach winery, along with a fair sized party crowd. Shell island is a great place to visit while you are here, along with a Ripley’s Believe it or not museum.
9. Daytona Beach- Daytona Beach is home to Daytona International Speedway, along with a pretty cool Museum of Arts and Sciences. It also has the Daytona Lagoon which is a great family friendly water park, along with an energetic boardwalk. Daytona is a thrilling environment and is home to nice beaches. However, the beach quality is lower than many of the beaches on this list.
10. Fort Lauderdale – Lastly, Fort Lauderdale makes the list of top 10 Florida beaches. Fort Lauderdale has very clean beaches and great stretches of beach boardwalks. It is home to many quality hotels and resorts. There isn’t as many land attractions compared to the other places. But the beautiful beach life makes up for this in my opinion.
I hope you enjoyed my Top 10 Florida Beaches for vacation.