By pearl nature, the cultured segment accounted for the largest share in 2021 and is also predicted to have the highest growth during the forecast period.
— Roshan Deshmukh
WILMINGTON, NEW CASTLE, DELAWARE 19801 USA, UNITED STATES, December 14, 2023 /EINPresswire.com/ — According to a new report published by Allied Market Research, titled, “Pearl Jewelry Market by Type, by Material, by Pearl Nature, by Pearl Source, by Distribution Channel: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2022-2031″ The report provides a detailed analysis of the top investment pockets, top winning strategies, drivers & opportunities, market size & estimations, competitive landscape, and changing market trends. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥 𝐣𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 $𝟏𝟐.𝟖 𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 $𝟒𝟐 𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝟐𝟎𝟑𝟏, 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐑 𝐨𝐟 𝟏𝟑.𝟐% 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 𝐭𝐨 𝟐𝟎𝟑𝟏.
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/12112
Necklaces, earrings, rings, and other items are available in the pearl jewelry market. Pearl jewelry is created by embedding a pearl into a piece of jewelry, either alone or in conjunction with other stones, whereas pearl necklaces may include a piece of metal completely surrounded by pearls. The study does not cover the various colors of pearls because the color of the pearl is not always guaranteed during the manufacturing process.
The general public has a lot of misconceptions about cultured pearls. The market is hampered by the uncertainty surrounding cultured pearls. To mimic the natural event of pearl formation, cultured pearls are produced by inserting a pearl grain into pearl-creating mollusks. The term cultured refers to a pearl that was created by human involvement rather than found naturally. Customers are discouraged from buying these pearls because this term creates the negative perception in their minds that pearls formed through human interference are not genuine pearls. Many customers confuse cultured pearls with imitation pearls, which are different stones that look like pearls but have multiple distinguishing features that distinguish them from real pearls, thus limiting the pearl jewelry market size.
Pearl cultivation is the process of inserting seeds into mollusks in hopes of imitating the pearl formation process. Consequently, there are some challenges associated with cultured pearl production. The life of the mollusks, the quality of the water, and the length of time of pearl production all have an impact on cultured pearl production. Fresh water pearl cultivation is less difficult; however, over-cultivation causes environmental damage and lessens pearl quality, negatively impacting pearl production.
The pearl jewelry market is segmented on the basis of type, material, pearl nature, pearl source, distribution channel, and region. By type, the pearl jewelry market is classified into necklace, earrings, rings, and others. Depending on material, the market is categorized into gold, silver, and others. By pearl nature, the market is divided across cultures and natural. By pearl nature, the market is divided across fresh water and salt water. According to the distribution channel used for the sale of pearl jewelry, the market is segmented into offline channels and online channels. By region, the market is analyzed across North America (the U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Brazil, Argentina, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, and the Rest of LAMEA).
Necklaces accounted for the majority market share of the pearl jewelry market, and rings segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 13.8% during the forecast period, owing to its fresh styles and cutting-edge metal bands and rings created by engaged stakeholders in the market. Silver segment held the highest market share in 2021 while the others segment is expected to have the highest growth during the forecast period owing to the increase in various different types of metals in pearl jewelry production. Cultured pearls held the highest market share in 2021 and are expected to maintain their dominance in the market in the future. Fresh water pearls held the highest market share in 2021 and saltwater pearls are expected to have significant growth in the market.
According to region, Asia-Pacific held the largest share of the market in terms of revenue in 2021, which represented more than two-fifths of the pearl jewelry market revenue, while Europe is expected to experience the fastest CAGR of 14.2% from 2022 to 2031, as pearls are widely used in the European fashion jewelry industry and can be found in a variety of jewelry items.
The players operating in the pearl jewelry market have adopted various developmental strategies to increase their pearl jewelry market share, gain profitability, and remain competitive in the market. The key players operating in the pearl jewelry market analysis include- K. Mikimoto & Co., Ltd., T&CO., Isle of Wight Pearl, Pearl Paradise, Kailis, Jewelmer, CPI Luxury Group Assael, TASAKI & Co., Ltd., Pearl Falco., Wing Wo Hing Jewelry Group, Akuna Pearls, Pearl Jewelry.
𝐄𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/12112
𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐲:
○ The necklace segment held the largest market share in 2021, capturing almost fifty percent of the global pearl jewelry market revenue, and the rings segment is expected to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period.
○ By material, the silver segment claimed the biggest share of the market in 2021, contributing to nearly half of the global pearl jewelry market revenue, while the others category is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
○ By pearl nature, the cultured segment accounted for the largest share in 2021 and is also predicted to have the highest growth during the forecast period.
○ By pearl source, the freshwater segment accounted for the largest share in 2021, and the saltwater segment is expected to portray the largest CAGR during the forecast period.
○ By distribution channel, offline channels held the largest market share in 2021 and online channels are expected to have the highest growth.
𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 “𝐀𝐌𝐑 𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬:
○ Canada Pearl Jewelry Market Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2022-2031
○ Mexico Pearl Jewelry Market Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2022-2031
○ Europe Pearl Jewelry Market Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2022-2031
○ Spain Pearl Jewelry Market Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2022-2031
○ Italy Pearl Jewelry Market Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2022-2031
○ Germany Pearl Jewelry Market Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2022-2031
○ France Pearl Jewelry Market Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2022-2031
What Sets Us Apart ? – Allied Market Research