Group of children kayaking.
Register your child for any one of Miami-Dade Parks’ exciting spring camps. Campers can enjoy active play, engage with nature and create memories to last a lifetime. Camps run March 20 through March 24 from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Early drop-off is available at 7:30 a.m. and late pick-up until 6 p.m. Registration is open until the first day of the camp.
Children with disabilities are welcome at Miami-Dade Parks programs. Contact the park manager to develop an inclusion plan as early as possible.
- Fit2Play spring break camps
- The Childrens’s Trust Free Spring Camp
- Specialized Spring break camps for children with disabilities
- Zoo Miami Spring Camp
- Miami EcoAdventures camps
- Junior Golf camps
- Deering Estate Spring Camp
Originally published at https://www.miamidade.gov/global/news-item.page?Mduid_news=news1519751225796555